Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Monday, February 13, 2012

FUN SHOTS AT THE 17TH HOT AIR BALLOON FIESTA 2012


FUN SHOTS AT THE 17TH HOT AIR BALLOON FIESTA 2012


I went skydiving at the 17th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. Well, that was actually my dialogue in one of my dreams. Until I chance upon this booth that offer fun shots @ the 17th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta for P 80.00 per piece.

My dream of going skydiving has now a proof for only P80.00 ha ha ha!

Kids do it live don't be a chicken like me. Go for your dreams!

Actually, I did not chickened out. My neurosurgeon doesn't like me to engaged in extreme sports. I've done paragliding in Boracay way back in 2008.  I celebrated my birthday in Boracay alone in 2008 and I engaged into different water sports such as banana boat ride, speed boat ride, jet ski, deep sea helmet diving, snorkeling and paragliding. If my doctor would allow me today to paraglide, or sky dive or ride a hot air balloon I would be very happy to obliged. Best regards to the director of Tourism for Region three. Hello there siree! Don't forget your promise that you will let us ride @ the Hot Air Balloon next year!


13 comments:

corrine said...

Nice photo. If your didn't say its a fun shot I have might believe you really done skydiving.

ChicSassyMom said...

This is so cute. True, for a second I thought it's the real deal. :)

Shelmar said...

I've never been watch a hot air balloon fiesta.. Sana makanood ako minsan...!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha Corinne, I don't want to deceive my readers, I tell the truth always :-) Thanks for the appreciation. You should come with us to the 18th Hot Air Balloon Festival next year!

Mich of Mich Eats and Shops said...

Cute!!! :D :D Hahahahaha I wanna sky dive nga. I wonder how much it will cost. I wanna ride a balloon too!!! It's gonna be awesome! x

Unknown said...

Chic sassy mom ha ha ha I wish it was real! I hope the director of Region III Tourism department make good his promise to let us ride in next year's hot air balloon Festival.

Unknown said...

Shelmar you should come, visit the Hot Air Balloon Festival next year!

Unknown said...

Mich the hot air balloon ride cost $200/ per person this year. I just don't know the rate for next year's Hot Air Balloon event. I saw some passengers at the skydiving range. I don't know how much they paid. I wish I can paraglide too! ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

I was deceived, I thought it's real. ^^

Adeline Yuboco said...

That's a really cute and fun picture! Thanks for sharing this.

Unknown said...

Rom ha ha ha I said it was a fun shot :p!

Unknown said...

Adele, Thank you!

Sonny said...

hey I went but I mostly spend my time cuddling with my girl while watching the event but the travel worth it

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha