Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle: Philippine Travel and Tour Expo 2012
Come One, Come All to the Philippine Travel and Tour Expo 2012!
- 19th Philippine Travel Expo the 3-day event is from February 17-19, 2012.
- Happening at the SMX Convention Center, Halls 1, 2, 3 and 4 in Seashell Drive Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City
- Opening Hours: February 17-18, 2012 (10:00am to 9:00pm) and on February 19, 2012 (10:00am to 7:00pm)
- Ticket booths closes 30 minutes before end of show hours.
- Entrance fee of P50 for regular visitors and P20 for senior citizens.
- Accompanying Events include Entertainment, Games, Exhibitors' Presentations & More Surprises.
- Booths are divided into Domestic, International, Food and Sponsors.
- For inquiries, call Fairs & More at 845-1324, 759-6680 or the PTAA Secretariat at 552-0026 to 29.
What to Expect?
- Around 200 local and international organizations, including airlines, cruise operators, travel agencies, and hotels and resorts.
- Participating companies offer exclusive deals, valid during the expo only, giving huge discounted packages and promos for local and international travel.
- Travel packages, promo rates and reservation services are only available ONSITE during the event dates.
- Raffle coupons will be given for every P5,000 worth of travel products purchased during the Expo. Qualified visitors will win exciting prizes from the exhibitors.
Labels: CURRENT EVENTS, TRAVEL TIPS, TRAVEL TOUR EXPO