02 03 Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle: Charice Pempengco vs. Dj Mo in Twitter 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Charice Pempengco vs. Dj Mo in Twitter

34

Mo Twister
  1. @deenov: Why is #charicepempengcosextape trending? lol @djmotwister --IT WAS A TOPIC ON RX 93.1 YATA
  2. Chic Republic Finals na! Tune in to Magic 89.9 as we award Hottest Female To either Georgina, Solenn or Anne! #CharicePempengcoSexTape
  3. That Pakistan flag is beautiful. #CharicePempengcoSexTape
  4. #1 TREND WITHIN JUST AN HOUR :D can't wait what's next at @goodtimes899 @djmotwister @suzy899 @Mia899 http://pic.twitter.com/46xKVVZi
  5. @suzy899 @Mia899 can you draft the apology letter already and email it to me? Thanks loves.
  6. I'm sorry I sin differently from you.
  7. So, how's everyones day coming along? Hehehe

Charice Pempengco
  1. @djmotwister you are...unbelievable.
  2. @djmotwister too bad. Remember, you interviewed me? I thought you were nice. anyway, I should talk to you FACE TO FACE. :)
  3. @djmotwister I hope you have a good lawyer.
  4. @LishaLove1 it's okay. I feel bad for other celebrities too. So, I think it's time. right @djmotwister? :)
  5. It's my birthday tomorrow.. I just can't wait to go back to the Philippines. @djmotwister see ya ;)
  6. heya Charice! Mo's in New York now! hahaha - @rlyneMARIE oh he is? It's okay. we'll see each other for sure.
  7. @BigDogCha @djmotwister Yep! It's even better he's in the US.
  8. @OfficialCharice @djmotwister Sue DJ Mo here in US!
  9. Happy Birthday to me. Love you, Chasters. Happy Birthday to us.

Other Twitter Users has this to say:

NEWS UPDATE:

Other articles/ videos about Charice Pempengco:

Video Charice Pempengco sings Lighthouse

Video - Charice Pempengco sings Kisapmata

Video - Charice Pempengco impersonates the Chipmunks

Charice Pempengco's latest look

Charice Pempengco's controversial status

Charice Pempengco - lesbian new look

DJ Mo Twister trended hashtag Charice

Charice Pempengco on Preview Magazine's cover

Charice's blonde short hair and tattoo

Charice is nominated as favorite Asian Act in Kids Choice Awards 2012

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38