Smart is continuously providing free call services to people affected by the recent flooding. Libreng Tawag stations are currently operating in 12 sites as on 9:00 AM today (Aug 9):
- Malanday Barangay Hall
- H. Bautista Elementary School, Concepcion
- Concepcion High School, Tumana
- Nangka Elementary School
- Sta. Ana Covered Court, San Mateo
- Dagat-dagatan Elementary School
- Sto. Domingo Church, Quezon Avenue
- Atherton Subdivision
- North Fairview Homes
- Vicente Cruz St., Sampaloc
- Tunasan Elementary School
- Muntinlupa Sports Complex
- Plaza Burgos, Guagua
- Poblacion, Floridablanca
- Cavite Coliseum, Bacoor
To follow: Malabon and Valenzuela
Smart is also coordinating with the local governments of Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela and other affected localities for the immediate deployment of Libreng Tawag personnel.
Smart is reminding its subscribers to stay alert and to keep their mobile phones ready for emergencies. Charge batteries whenever possible and conserve power. Save emergency numbers and store extra prepaid load cards. As of this time, Smart’s network is up and running to provide services to its subscribers in the affected areas.
NOTE: This is not a paid post I just to share this Free Information.