Century Tuna SUPERBODS Super Challenge 2014: Send-Off Party
I know now why summer is again getting much hotter these days.
Sara Polverini, former child star (Ang TV), former member of girl band Eurasia
It's because the sizzling hot finalists for the Century Tuna Superbods Super Challenge 2014 are now getting ready for the final showdown to be held on April 26, 2014 at the Pearl of the Pacific in Boracay.
The 20 finalists for the Superbods Super Challenge 2014 were introduced on April 3, 2014 at the Eclipse Bar in Solaire Resorts and Casino, Paranaque City. They are: Female finalists - 1. Sara Paola Polverini, 26, model, make-up artist and fashion designer, from Iloilo, @ sara_paola
2. Catherine Almirante, 22, from Cagayan de Oro City, @marieien
3. Darlene Anderson, 22, @dars_anderson
4. Nicky Marable, 19, member of the Philippine Red Cross, @nicmarable
5. Diane Tan, 22, major in Financial and Investment Management, from Marikina, @dianetan
6. Grace Murillo, 30, Animal Rights and World Wildlife Fund advocate, @grace_s_murillo
7. Paula Marciano, 20, tourism management major, from Quezon City, @paw_marciano
8. Nicole Kauffman, 24, model and taking up BA Multimedia, @nicolekay
9. Alaiza Malinao, 20, model and taking up BS Psychology, from Davao, @alaizafloridad
10. Michelle Magno, 26, registered nurse, @mishimagno (still in the U.S.)
Male finalists -
11. Antonio de Murga, 27, football player and model, @antonio_demurga
12. Julio Alberto de Leon, 21, physical therapy student of Our Lady of Fatima Univ., @juliodoe
13. Mauro Lumba, 21, model and tourism graduate from UST, @maurolumba
14. Gerard Go, 25, Masscomm student, from Marilao, Bulacan, @gogerardgo
15. Marneil Lim, 23, from Pampanga, @marneilanthony
16. Evan Spargo, 25, personal trainer and entrepreneur, @evanspargo
17. Rendon Labador, 28, @rendonlabador
18. Jose Miguel Lasala, 25, from Quezon City, @jmiguelasala16
19. Laurens Tolenaars, 27, football player, @lauresito
20. Joshua Lubrico, 18, student, @joshlubrico (still in the U.S.)
Each vote could get you a chance to win a free trip to Boracay to watch the grand finals.
You can show your support for your bets by sharing on Facebook or Twitter.
By the way, this year's theme for the Superbods Super Challenge is about transformation, i.e., to help you transform yourselves to be superbods.
Yes, you too could be a superbod with the help of the diet specially prepared by top dietitian Nadine Tengco and the Century Tuna Superbods Workout Plan by Coach Jim Saret. They are the very same Nadine and Jim who are the coaches in the Biggest Loser Philippines TV show.