Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to commute from Silay Airport to Bacolod City




HOW TO COMMUTE FROM BACOLOD-SILAY AIRPORT TO BACOLOD CITY


  • Walk outside the gate of Bacolod-Silay Airport to the tricycle parking area, tell them you are going to SILAY CITY Proper. Fare is P10.00/ Person, they'll wait for other passengers to maximize the load. ( You can rent the whole trike if you want for P 50.00 ) 
  • In Silay City proper ride a jeepney or multicab with SILAY CITY to BACOLOD CITY signage Fare is P13.00 per person
  • TOTAL FARE FROM SILAY AIRPORT to BACOLOD CITY PER PERSON P 23.00/ PERSON
NOTE: If you’re on a tight budget, I highly recommend this mode of transportation. This is the Cheapest way to go to Bacolod City from Bacolod-Silay Airport, it would only cost you P 23.00 per person ALL IN.

For other mode of transport:Click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha