Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LUGANG CAFE FOOD


I, together with my brother, friend and her husband, ordered and ate at Lugang Cafe the following:

Pineapple Fried Rice

Enoki Mushroom, Radish & Fish Cake Soup
I personally recommend this dish! Hainan Boneless Chicken 
Vegetarian Dumplings with Truffle Oil - (7)seven pieces per basket
Steamed Pork Xiao Long Bao - seven (7) pieces per basket

Steamed Crab Roe and Pork Xiao Long Bao
 Cantonese Mushroom Stir Fried Noodles
Cantonese Fried Prawns


For our drinks we had Rejuvenating Flower Tea.

Conclusion: Expensive but ambiance and the taste of some of the foods are okay~!

Lugang Café, Greenhills

115 Connecticut St., Northeast Greenhills
San Juan City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 775-7599


21 comments:

Angela Ricardo said...

That is sooooo mouth watering!!! I love to eat and try to cook... and this one is a stealer! I wish I can cook like a real chef.

Wholesale Food said...

Hey really awesome and looking very delicious..

traveling morion said...

wew;) mouthwatering,,, lalo n prawns and dumplings...
dis is the real delicious post:)

www.morionworld.blogspot.com

chino said...

I always hear about lugang cafe from a friend of mine . Naintriga na talaga ako ... hmmm Mukhang masarap yung boneless chicken ah

rain said...

I saw a branch f this restaurant inside the Mall of Asia. Will eat there soon. :)

blankpixels of Certified Foodies said...

Sarap! I think this is the third post I've seen about Lugang Cafe. I'm convinced we should have lunch here real soon. Can't wait to try their Pork Xiao Long Bao.

peachkins said...

I haven't tried Lugang CAfe but I've heard so many good things about it.

Allen said...

Pineapple fried rice looks good! :) At first glance, I thought it was "Lugaw" cafe. How are the prices? Are they reasonable (eg. dumplings at less than PHP100? ) ?

Sumi Go said...

Everything looks so delicious! I've also been to Lugang, but in their SM MoA branch. I have yet to try the dishes you ordered. Will definitely get the Hainan Boneless Chicken next time.. :)

Sumi of thepurpledoll.net

stacy said...

Wow! Loved it there too http://www.tsinoyfoodies.com/2011/12/lugang-cafe-now-at-mall-of-asia.html

Ruth dela Cruz said...

Short and sweet. Love this post. Interesting offerings and nice presentation! I should stop visiting food blogs!!! :D

Jek said...

ei, got curious about the pineapple fried rice. how does it taste anyway? thanks!

Unknown said...

Yes, Angela Ricardo the food is so yummy at lugang Cafe. downside- it is expensive. Thanks to my classmate I was able to taste the different dish they offer.

Unknown said...

Good Food yes, it was so yummy!

Unknown said...

Traveling Morion you ought to try it, I bet you'll like it also!

Unknown said...

Chino everything was delicious!

Unknown said...

rain I am not aware of Lugang's branches. I ate there together with my brother, classmate and husband. We paid for our meal. This is not a praise release so I am not aware if they already have branches here in the Philippines.

Unknown said...

blankpixels you try it, you'll love it.

Unknown said...

Jek said! Super sarap yun pineapple rice!

Chrissy said...

Wala na. Nawala na self control ko. Off to get food T.T

Anonymous said...

Ms. Ruth.How are You?Its Me Brett the one interested in the gigantic Soursops.If You cant send fruit I only mostly want Seeds Of Giant Soursops.

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha