Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Chinese Visa Validity


Chinese Visa Validity
 
The validity of a Chinese visa can be anywhere from 3 (three)- 24 (twenty four) months depending on the type of visa you requested.

Normally this are the validity of Chinese Visa issued in the Philippines
  • a single entry visa which is valid for 3 months
     
  • a double entry visa which is valid for 6 months
     
  • a multiple entry visa which is valid for 6, 12 or 24 months. 
The validity of a visa starts from date of issue, and applicant needs to enter China before the expiration date listed on the visa.

If  you are going to China for example on April 1, and your visa expires on April 10, you can still enter China, as long as you enter China before the expiration date.  You can stay for 30 or more days as specified on your visa. The duration of stay starts from the day you enter China. 

The best time to apply for your Chinese visa is 1-2 months before your travel date. However, if you are running short on time, you can avail of the rush visa processing @ China Embassy.

Sawasdee Bi Mai!!!

Kiong hei wat chay!

Kung Hei Fat Choy!

Happy New year!

Manigong Bagong Taon sa atin lahat!


1 comments:

msmani said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Australian Embassy Visa

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha