Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nando's Chicken Peri Peri


Nando's Chicken Peri Peri

Love at first bite!

I fell in love with Nando's Chicken Peri Peri in my first bite. They come with special marinades lemon and herb, medium, hot or extra hot Peri-Peri marinades.

The best fried chicken in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Credit card is accepted.They have 33 outlets in Malaysia.

Note: Good news to Singaporeans. Nando's opened their first outlet in Singapore on May 9, 2010, in Bugis Junction.


15 comments:

peri-peri said...

Bom Dia & warmest greetings from Nando's Malaysia! We enjoy our Peri-peri flame-grilled chicken as much as you do! We are amazed with all the different places you've been to!! Do drop by Nando's again when you're in Malaysia!

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by, I would surely paid you a visit again when I go there next year!

yuuki said...

my cousin's fave that's why we often dine at Nando's...blogged about it too...

athena said...

haven't tasted this yet.
dropping by =)

julie ann said...

looks really delicious.. wonder if I could find a recipe online.

tess said...

My hubby is too picky but when it comes to Nando's he is the number one fan .We love the chicken espetada lemon and herb flavor and the peri peri sauce is really good .

GagayMD said...

with your description, this must be very delish!!!

CrescentFire said...

Haven't tried this one, but with the way you're praising it, I'm tempted to try this Cha! XD Hopefully when I visit Singapore this year :>

www.foodiefromthemetro.com

MheAnne said...

wow this chicken is peri peri good!!! i love chicken (sp. wings!) and i love herbs so this one is for me!!

Nancy said...

looks delish and i love the java rice that comes with it... or is it fried?

YANI said...

Haven't tried this yet..maybe in the future :)

Bien Nonoy said...

how is the chicken cooked? is it fried or baked or roasted? This reminds me that I need to eat my lunch as well...making me hungry

Sionee said...

I 'll look for this restaurant when we go to Malaysia in April!hehe Thanks for the info :)

Sumi Go said...

I'll make sure to try Nando's when I visit SG or Malaysia.. :) Wala pa atang Nando's when I went to SG.. ^^

stacy said...

Cha naman I'm sold na sabay sa malaysia pala =/

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha