Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Monday, November 15, 2010

AMANPULO


AMANPULO PALAWAN PHILIPPINES- So near and yet so far! Ordinary mortals like you and me could only dream staying in this place which they described as 
A private island, where sea and sky meet as one, where velvet white sand is caressed by the lap of crystal water, where palms bow to vermillion bougainvillea in tropically kissed vegetation, where nature’s hand streaks the sun’s iridescences on its unbridled canvas, where night skies are admired beside the crackle of a ‘tepee’ beach fire, where sleep is submerged in pristine white, where luxury is defined by its earth-given beauty, where peace embraces its island host. This place is Amanpulo, in thePhilippines, a realisation of a dream.

My Lucky friend L is a living testimony that nothing is really impossible in this world! Here is some of her snapshots in AMANPULO...

OH WHAT A LOVELY VIEW OF THE BEACH!! THE PHILIPPINES IS REALLY BLESSED!
Amanpulo rests on the Pamalican Island, about 360 kilometers southwest of Manila. Seven square kilometers of reef surround the island.
She took this photo on board a chartered plane that took them to AMANPULO PALAWAN from MANILA.  Guests fly directly to Pamalican Island in a 19-seat, twin engine turboprop, landing at the resort's private airstrip. Flight time is one hour.
Dry Season usually runs from November to May and the wet season with scattered rain showers from June until October.
Laze around in style
Vermillion bougainvillea
Casitas room
Beach CASITAS one of the 29 Seafront Accomodation
You have a view of the ocean when you eat here.

 Special credits to L Thanks for the wonderful pictures and story! If not for your photos and first hand experience I would not be able to come up with this article my dear friend L.


57 comments:

Chyng said...

grabe! pictures palang, breath taking na! naway ma-afford natin yan =)

Lane said...

Outstanding! Love the photos. I ღ Amanpulo!!!

Micamyx said...

wow. just wow. i wanna go there! my former boss went there for his girlfriend's birthday. i find it very expensive, pero mukhang worth it naman sa ganda :D

Unknown said...

This is a very interesting blog and so I like to visit your blog again and again. Keep it up. Goa is a truly divine place. Goa is India's second smallest state by area and fourth smallest state by population. It is located in south west region of India.Goa Tour Packages.

Unknown said...

Thanks Chyng!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lane for the pix and story about Amanpulo! Abu!

Unknown said...

Thanks Micamyx tara punta tayo!

Unknown said...

Thanks Rajah

Bohol House For Sale said...

Exquisite! Wish I could lie on the white crystal sand! What a lovely place... n_n

Unknown said...

Sabi ng friend ko na pumunta ng Amanpulo, ang panglinis sa pwet ay distilled water;))

Ed said...

ganda ahh! daming magandang lugar sa palawan. Puerto Princesa pa ang pupuntahan namin next year. sana matuloy :D

Unknown said...

Maganda, tahimik at malinis ang Puerto Princesa! Kaya worth it puntahan!

MovieDoBiDo said...

I'm so inggit...this is now officially one of my dream destination

Unknown said...

moviedobido ganda ng pilipinas!

Unknown said...

Oh my! That is like a private paradise. One can just wish living there. How luxurious and serene and beautiful! I love it! Super!

rachel said...

wow! ganda talaga ng pinas. how I wish makapunta ako d'yan. thanks for sharing some photos.

aliz said...

wow!indeed a beautiful place...one of my dream destination for 2012.

Unknown said...

Mrs. Kolka thanks for appreciating the photos~! A lot of Filipinos are not aware that we have a paradise island in our midst. Pinoys and Pinays out there please travel the Philippines and discover wonderful places in your own land~!

Unknown said...

You are most welcome Rachel! Happy New Year~!

Unknown said...

Aliz follow your dreams ~! Save and go!

crossing bridges said...

how i wish to spend a 3days vacation in amanpulo...

Ruth dela Cruz said...

I would have to marry a rich guy to be able to go there! Hehe. So serene and lavish.

The Wandering Leon said...

Isa pang pangarap na destinasyon na di ko alam kung matutupad. I'll keep on dreaming. :)

YedyLicious said...

This is so going to my "places to visit for 2012". Lovely post! Thank you for sharing this!

chino said...

ang ganda ganda. I cant afford amanpulo.. kelangan pagipunan hahaha.

joan | the backpack chronicles said...

one of my top 10 dream destinations dito sa Pinas. yun nga lang Dollar rate kasi.. sana may manlibre sakin papunta dyan. Hahaha

blankPixels of Certified Foodies said...

I LOVE your friend's photos of Amanpulo. This is definitely going on my bucket list.... you know, just in case. :D

crumpylicious blog said...

I've never heard of the place until this. You're super nice photos makes me want to go there!

Unknown said...

crossing bridge I like to stay there for a week!

Unknown said...

Ruth you only need 230,000 pesos for 4 days 3 nights inclusive of air fare,accommodation food and island tour according to L ;-)

Unknown said...

wandering lion kaya yan! Aja!

Unknown said...

You are most welcome Yedy! Happy New Year 2012!

Unknown said...

Chino 230k good for two inclusive of air fare, accommodation. food and island hoping! Yakang yaka mo po yan!

Unknown said...

Joan ako din wish ko lang may manglibre din sa akin!

Unknown said...

Mhel kayang kaya mo pong pumunta:-P!Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

crumpylicious you should go! Philippines has a lot to offer!

Sumi Go said...

Wow! Those photos are wonderful.. I wish I can go there in the future.. Kelangan nang magsimulang mag-ipon! XD Btw, have an awesome 2012!

Sumi of http://thepurpledoll.net

Unknown said...

Thanks Sumi! Sure you can go there in the future ikaw pa!Happy New Year!

April Perez said...

I've heard so many things about this place! Unfortunately, it's super expensive that we can't afford to go to this place at the moment. But we do hope we can travel there some time!

i-am-queen-bee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

April sure you can visit in the future that's for sure!

Angela Ricardo said...

Amazing pictures! Amazing view. I would love to have an adventure over there. Philippines truly is beautiful if you know what place to visit. Thank you for this wonderful entry.

koreandoll | Angel

chrisair said...

ang ganda cha ikaw lang ba talaga kumukuha ng pic, tska anuyung cam mo, I like your photographs makes me want to go there

Unknown said...

Mabuhay! Welcome to the beautiful island of the Philippines~! ay mali! lol~! The Philippines is really beautiful~!Thank you too and you're welcome Angela! Rolled into one =)) ginawang lumpia! Ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Chrisair my friend was the one who took this particular pctures of AMANPULO, PALAWAN. She used CANON 500D.

Unknown said...

My camera is Lumix LX3 a Panasonic Point and shoot camera

Ivan Saldajeno said...

my mom's from Palawan, but we never went there. thanks for the photos

Lady Patchy said...

a dream destination indeed .place is so inviting ,peaceful and realxing.

Unknown said...

You're welcome Ivan. You should go and visit AMANPULO! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Miss Tess you and your family should have a vacation in Amanpulo! Happy New Year!

chrisair said...

this is perfect place, I love it especially that it was only in PI, sis d ko mahanap + 1 comment nalng me

Trip@dora said...

Kala ko talaga nung una napuntahan mo na rin. hehe. grabe naman kasi ang presyo :)

itin said...

I'm really jealous with the richie rich. Your friend had already went to heaven! Magbababad pa ko ng ilang buwan daily sa monitor ko para maka-save for Amanpulo. When pa kaya ako makapunta diyan. In my dreams!

fbalgos said...

I want.. I want Ate Cha!
Sobrang ganda!
Amanpulo is one of the 2 secluded islands that I'm dying to visit.. the other one is from Marinduque..
You heard of Bellaroca???

mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

yes super sa ganda ang Pilipinas Francis!

Krista said...

Goodness! the place is so breathtaking.... !

Anonymous said...

280 000 2 PERSONS IN DELUXE CASTIA, WORTH IT

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha