Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Monday, October 31, 2011

HONGKONG DISNEYLAND FIREWORKS


BEAUTIFUL HONGKONG DISNEYLAND FIREWORKS
 The final treat of the night for every guest is Disney in the Stars.
The “Disney in the Stars” Fireworks Show is a spectacular fireworks display that transforms the sky above Sleeping Beauty Castle into a stunning evening spectacle for everyone. Geez! I am so enthralled! I was speechless!
It features a nightly fireworks display, complete with the song "A Whole New World”.
For me they were telling the truth when they say that Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth.
I was transported back to my happy childhood of Cinderella and Snow White.
The castle of my favorite Disney characters. It’s one place where you can push your adult worries aside and just enjoy to your heart’s delight.
It’s amazing to watch colorful fireworks light up the sky to the tune of Disney’s well-loved songs. 

8PM Fireworks Display by Cinderella’s castle.
A heart-warming moment for everyone as they played A Whole to New and Part of your World 
You could hear everyone ooh’s and ahh’s at the beautiful brightly lit sky.
With this spectacular sky show everyone's childhood dreams definitely came true here at Disneyland.
Great Show indeed!
So pretty in Pink!
Sprinkles in the sky!
So beautiful!
Amazing!
Spectacular!
Ohhhh ahhhhh wonderful!
I am running our of adjectives because this fireworks are simply the best!
Watching this display is the perfect way to end a night of splendid parades and fireworks.
I got literally lost because I wanted to take great photos and my brother was looking for me all over the place. After the spectacular fireworks I had him paged by the DIsney Staff plus I had the security people looked for him all over the place armed with flashlights ha ha ha! They found him at the exit near the MTR. 

I happily joined my brother and together we went back home to our hotel in Nathan Road Tsim Sha Tsui

Enjoy! Photo credits to Khae Naguit! Thanks my friend!
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines


14 comments:

Lagawan said...

I want to go back in Disneyland next year. Crossing my fingers. Love the fireworks display and of course meeting Mickey again hehehe... childhood obsession.

Unknown said...

Hi Lagawan let's travel together to HK! Happy New Year~!

Unknown said...

pangarap ko na madala ko si B dyan sa lugar na yan ... I'm sure maappreciate nya sobra

Christian Melanie Lee said...

I want to visit Disneyland someday. Sayang, I was busy blogging talaga. Happy New Year sis!

Green Dei/DeiVille said...

HK Disneyland is so near and yet so "magastos" LOL Love to take my kid there soon! :)

yuuki said...

i've watched Disneyland Fireworks at Tokyo but not on a new year, ung closing fireworks lang...of course this would be 10x more spectacular, want to watch this also...

Julie. -- said...

wow..really spectacular.. wish i could spend a new year in Disneyland too.. awesome. just awesome

Ion said...

great shots actually. i'm envious bec we didn't have these kind of shots when we're there...

and a happy ending too, on finding your brother (or, your brother finding you :-)

chrisair said...

I love it sis , I can imagine how awesome it is

Jhen said...

Love the shots!!! I love the magic that the fireworks emphasized in Sleeping Beauty's Castle. <3

Anonymous said...

Nice fireworks display. Di ko na kailangan lumabas ng bahay!

Angela Ricardo said...

Those fireworks are super pretty! I would love to see it live. I miss disney. It's been a while since I have last visited :( It's nice that you have shared this to us. Thanks!

koreandoll

Lourdes Espanol said...

I envy you! I've never been to HK Disneyland. I guess I'd also be in awe if I was there looking at the fireworks.

The Pepperrific Life said...

Those are spectacular pictures! I can hardly wait... my daughter and I are going to HK Disneyland in April this year.

Happy new year! :)

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha