Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HONGKONG DISNEYLAND ADVENTURE LAND


Welcome to Hong Kong Disneyland
Adventure Land
The Gate of the Adventure Land begins here!

View from the top of the Tarzan Tree House

Me @Adventureland Signage

The Jungle River Cruise 

Here you will take an exotic boat ride to the jungle.

There are three lines for boarding, one for speakers of Mandarin, one for Cantonese, and one for English.

Cruise the classic river voyage of adventure. Brave mysterious jungles with surprises around every bend in the river including an epic battle of fire and water. Come face to face with beasts such as hippos, elephants, cobras and orangutans and the most feared animal in the jungle — your wisecracking skipper!



























The boat navigates down a narrow passageway when all of a sudden, our route is blocked by an erupting geyser.



Just in the nick of time, we make a sudden turn to the right and are confronted with another geyser blocking our path and an evil-looking, monster-like rock formation. Smoke and steam start to spew from the crevices and then flames explode from the rock’s mouth.


      
                                                     
 Just when you think all is lost, we escape in the nick of time!        

Yes!

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha