Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

BE BLOWN AWAY BY 4 FINGERS CRISPY CHICKEN GOODNESS


BE BLOWN AWAY BY 4 FINGERS CRISPY CHICKEN GOODNESS


The Philippines Crispy Chicken market is already riddled with homegrown and overseas food concepts. You'll find them by the hundreds if not thousands here in Metro Manila and the provinces. Because of that it takes more to surprise and convince people to go back and be a regular patron. Yes,in the food business, coming out with a unique concept to attract diners can be a hard task to accomplish.

 

The crispy chicken that took Singapore by storm  4 Fingers Crispy Chicken is one of the newest franchise from Singapore which officially opened in the metro last January, 2012.

 

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken not only surprises but offers a new way to enjoy a Pinoy's favorite crispy chicken by pairing it with a fun design concept reminiscent of the New York subway scene complete with graffiti walls, ultra-hip music, white tiled wall, industrial lighting and a mural reflecting Korea town.


The eye-catching graffiti wall of 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken were hand-painted by the artist collective, Weewilldoodle.

 

The 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken franchise was brought to the Philippines by Alfonso Hortaleza, president of Mindblowing Delicious Food Corporation. He discovered the wonderful chicken brand during a business trip in Singapore.  He quickly fell in love with the concept.


The first 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken branch in the country is located at the ground floor of SM North Edsa just beside National Bookstore and Papa John's Pizza.

 

The name 4 Fingers was used because it is recognizable and easy to remember. Plus 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken also started with four friends getting together to launch a business and coincidentally, chicken feet have four toes.


4 Fingers Crispy Chicken was created in Singapore by four foodie friends with a shared passion for fine food and wine. The four foodie friends cooked up the 4 Fingers concept using a secret recipe that infuses various Asian spices and flavor. 


This is Alfonso Hortaleza's first venture into the food industry.


Customers are lining up to taste the yummy 4 fingers crispy chicken  when we arrived. Its bright signage made it irresistible for anyone who sees the store not to queue up! .


4 Fingers Crispy Chicken’s combines a unique concept with great food, so he thought of bringing it to the country to share 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken’s taste with Pinoys.

  
I can't get enough of 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken


4 Fingers Crispy Chicken Korean-style method of a very lightly butter and double fried chicken renders out the fat and results in an ultra crispy and delicious chicken. 4 Fingers Fried chicken twice fried is available in two flavors: one that is coated with soy garlic or  the one coated with a spicy sauce.  Available in One piece or Two-piece Drumstick Chicken with Rice and Drinks of your choice. I had a Green iced tea. 



4 Fingers Crispy Chicken is so fantastic-tasting! I was blown away.  I really really love it! It has a distinct flavor that will make you want for more! You can really eat every bit down to the bone without forcefully ripping it off. 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken flavor is not only skin deep!



Warning : 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken is extremely addicting! Imagine, I already ordered a two-piece fried chicken ( which I finished down to the bones) with rice and a green iced tea when I was with my friends.  In an hour I was back with my brother for him to try the best tasting chicken I was raving over the phone.  Yes, I bought another batch for take out. Ha ha ha! I tell you that this Korean-style Fried chicken is extremely delicious and addicting.


Katsu Chicken Sandwich 

 

 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken Tofu Salad

 

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken Wings with Fries.  Filipinos love crispy chicken wings. I think that will be the 4 Fingers bestseller.



I saw a signage at the counter of an ongoing promo for chicken wings from which you get two (2) pieces free for every six (6) pieces of chicken wings. It is reasonably priced at Php 189.00. I'll try this next time.

This is not a paid post. We paid for our meal. We really enjoyed our experience, not only because of the great tasting chicken but also with how accommodating the manager and staff is with our questions.



Verdict: Rating scale for these hottest fast food phenomenon, it gets 4 Fingers for it’s tender, juicy, delicious and crispy chicken. IT IS A MUST TRY! I was so blown away by its taste!

And yes, I'll be coming back for more!


20 comments:

stacy said...

I so like their ambiance and food presentation! I will definitely try this some time. Is this also an internation company?

Hazel said...

i love their serving "plates"!! been hearing about 4 fingers but i don't think there's a branch near me :(

Ani said...

Is it like Chicken Bonchon? Anyway I'm totally gonna visit the place tonight. :)

Unknown said...

Stacy yes they originate from Singapore!

Unknown said...

This one is located at SM City North Edsa. I don't know if they have branches already.

Unknown said...

Chicken Bon Chon for me is bland it is only skin deep. This one will blow you away with its goodness!

Sweethestia said...

oww... how i wish there's 4 fingers in Megamall... i love the presentation and food their looks yummy.

Unknown said...

Right!Sweethestia I also hope that they put branches in different malls in Metro Manila and the provinces so more people will get to enjoy their food.

Swexie said...

I hope they open a branch here in Davao. The way you rave about their chicken makes me think that 4 fingers must be really good! =)

It'sBeryllicious said...

haven't tried 4 fingers pa but sbi ng iba msrap dw tlga.. can't wait to try this one out! :)

merlmd said...

don't they have this with chicken breast...that's the only chicken part I eat...lol

Budget Biyahera said...

Love Love Love 4 Fingers! I used to be just a Bonchon-lover. But then my bf introduced 4 Fingers to me a few months ago. The soy garlic chicken was clearly similar to Bonchon's. But there was still a different taste to it, especially when paired with the Korean Coleslaw and Red Iced Tea. Haay -- simply love eating here. Anyway, also made a review of 4 Fingers on my blog. Hope you can visit SInigang Junkie soon, Ms. Cha! :)

Shirgie Scf said...

the name says it all. I haven't tried this yet but this lools so awesome and so yummy.

Anonymous said...

i wish they'd open one here in davao .

tess said...

mukhang masarap and worth a try .Sana nasa Pinas ako to visit this resto.

GagayMD said...

i love their wallpapers! :) very artistic!

markpogi said...

The food as well as its interiors looks good. We will pay them a visit by mother's day perhaps. ^_^

Ehf said...

Adding this to my go-to list!

Thant chicken!!! and I love the plates :D

Hefty Foodie

Jackie said...

I like the graffiti there same as the chicken .
Next stop " 4 FINGERS crispy chicken "
I'll make sure that I already tried that before my class starts

i♥pinkc00kies said...

I wanna try that. I wish they'll have a branch closer to my place.

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha