Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Locating The Famous Spots in Hong Kong





Locating The Famous Spots in Hong Kong

HK Airport:

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/p...t-baggage.html
http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/s...ugga/fast.html

40HKD for 3 hours per Luggage

Tung Chung / Ngong Ping 360:
http://www.np360.com.hk/html/eng/visitor/faq.html

We provide 20 lockers for rent. The size of each locker is 84cm (H), 40cm (W), 87cm (D) The rates are HK$20 for every three hours or HK$70 for one day. Please contact our staff when you arrive at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal for more details.



Disneyland
Lockers

Storage lockers are available for rental at Hong Kong Disneyland Park on the north end of Center Street, midway up Main Street, U.S.A.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to Buy/Eat This "Eggette"

There are 2 to 3 shops along Granville Road in Tsim Sha Tsui.

This is 1 of the most famous stalls in Tsim Sha Tsui, located along Nathan Road near Austin Road, tapat ng Police Station.


*CONTENT TAKEN FROM THE PEX . NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED I DO NOT OWN THIS CONTENT THIS BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha