Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

STEP BY STEP GUIDE IN SECURING A PERMIT TO UNDERGROUND RIVER


STEP BY STEP GUIDE IN SECURING A PERMIT TO UNDERGROUND RIVER

Step 1- Fill up a form at the PPSRNP Information and Booking OfficeNo. 350 Rizal Avenue, Bgy. Bancao-bancao Puerto Princesa City, 5300,Philippines. PPSRNP office is open from 8AM – 5PM with 12-1PM as the lunch break.

Step 2- Present the form to the City Hall’s cashier. 

Step 3- Pay for the cave’s entrance fee of P150. Permit is inclusive of a 45 minute-boat ride inside the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, plus the use of lifevest and helmet 
Step 4-Go back to the PPSRNP office to get your permit.

NOTE:

The city hall is located far from the PUERTO PRINSESA UNDERGROUNDRIVER office so be ready to travel back and forth from the PPSRNP office to the city hall just to pay.

A tricycle ride going from the office to the City and vice versa usually costs P8 per person per way. You could also take the MULTICAB.

TIP: GO ON A SATURDAY SO YOU DON'T NEED TO TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE CITY HALL.

ENJOY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha