Rallying this pride, the Philippines celebrate as the Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR) gives honor to and makes tourism alive in our country.
With Pera sa Kweba, we can truly say that Philippines’ natural resources are riches we must treasure. Be rich with our natural resources!
Join Pera Sa Kweba now!
Text PPUR ON to 2861.
As a support to the Puerto Princesa Underground River, a text promo was launched last September 30, 2011 called “PERA SA KWEBA” where the telecommunications industry unites in a cause to promote PPUR, not only to our citizens but also to the global community. Simply text PPUR to 2861 for a chance to win! A whooping P32 M is at stake for the 105 winners of the promo.
Prizes are as follows:
1 Grand Prize Winner
P 25 Million
5 Consolation Prize Winners
P 1 Million
3 Monthly Winners
6 Bi-Weekly Winners
90 Daily Winners
The promo mechanics as follows:
(1) For a texter to qualify, he/she must:
a. Be a subscriber of Smart, Talk N Text, Globe, TM or Sun whether in postpaid or prepaid plans;
b. Be a registered user of Puerto Princesa Underground River (Pera sa Kweba) Text Promo Service.
c. Have sent his/her entry/vote within October 1, 2010 – December 28, 2011.
How to earn entries:
(1) For every unique trivia the subscriber receives when he votes from October 1, 2010 to November 10, 2011, in the Puerto Princesa Underground River (Pera sa Kweba) Text Promo service, he will be entitled to two (2) raffle entries or;
(2) For every unique PPUR trivia the subscriber downloads from November 11, 2011 to December 28, 2011, he will be entitled to one (1) raffle entry.
(3) To download trivia and vote, users have to enter the following information in the correct format and sequence:
PPUR or PPUR ON to 2861.
October 1, 2010 – November 11, 2011:
PPUR = 1 download with vote/2 raffle entries
PPUR ON = 1 download with vote/2 raffle entries per day
November 11, 2011 – December 28, 2011:
PPUR = 1 download with vote/1 raffle entry
PPUR ON = 1 download with vote/1 raffle entry per day
(4) The entry should be sent to 2861 for Globe, Sun, Smart and Talk N Text subscribers.
(5) Entries with the correct syntax will receive a confirmation of their entry.
(6) One text vote costs Php 2.50 per message.
How to register:
(1) Subscribers will have to register first to validate their entries. To register, users have to enter the following information in the correct format and sequence as shown below:
Example: PPUR REG Andy Cruz/18 Sct Freedom/23
(2) Registration is a one-time process per SIM card and is free of charge.
(3) All information sent will be kept confidential and will be used solely for the PPUR “Pera sa Kweba” electronic raffle.
Determination of Winning Text Entries:
(1) Winners must be a subscriber of Smart, Talk N Text, Globe, TM or Sun whether in Postpaid or Prepaid Plans.
(2) Postpaid subscribers that are charged/billed properly.
(3) Prepaid subscribers that are properly decremented.
(4) The 105 winners will be chosen from the qualified entries/votes received from October 1, 2010 to December 28, 2011.
Amidst a century of technological advancements, humans will always be in wonder of those masterpieces created by Mother Nature. Use that cellphone and support the masterpiece of Nature now na! And have the chance of a lifetime to win 25 million in COLD CASH!
FOR OUR DEAR OFW'S, EX-CITIZENS, FAMILY,FRIENDS, AND RELATIVE ABROAD YOU COULD ALSO VOTE ONLINE
TIDBITS FOR PUERTO PRINCESA UNDERGROUND RIVER:
The Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR) is an 8.2 km long navigable subterranean river that spreads directly into the sea, one of the most unique of its type.
The La Venta Geographical Association discovered remarkable findings inside PPUR which makes it truly a rich treasure the Philippines housed.
They were able to unearth unique and remarkable finds that shakes scientific discovery and human history.
It is a habitat for biodiversity conservation that includes flora and fauna, speleotherms, cave minerals, karst morphologies, and one of its greatest discovery is the 20-million-old Serenia fossil.
The Puerto Princesa Underground River was declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO on December 1999.