Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Friday, December 30, 2011

BAGUIO COUNTRY CLUB CHRISTMAS VILLAGE


Baguio residents and visitors were given an extra special place to look forward to this Christmas by the employees of Baguio Country Club. Together they put up a Christmas Village which is a first in Baguio.
Baguio Country Club Christmas Village is an enjoyable adventure for the kids and the kids at heart located just in front of Baguio Country Club's entrance. For only P 30.00 per person, P10 for children age 4 to 12 years old and FREE for Baguio Country Club members you would experience a magical Christmas. Lights and Show starts at exactly 6 p.m.



As part of their cost-cutting and recycling program they used recycled materials in eighty percent of the miniature houses, synthetic snowman figures, and Christmas trinkets found in the Christmas Village in front of the BCC’s main building.
Recycled materials used in this village were used soda tins and caps, paper cups, empty wine and water bottles, paper,  tarpaulins, lumber and plywood, sawdust, plates, tissue holders, styrofoam containers and other boxes, oil cans, wires, and even construction debris and fallen pine cones, tree barks, and branches.



 


6 comments:

Traveling Morion said...

wow tlagang may snow:) lamig lalo cguro ngaun sa baguio, looking forward na makarating aq nxt yer summer sa baguio:)

Lady Patchy said...

ang ganda naman with snow fall pa .feeling white christmas talaga.Kids gonna like it for sure and the entrance fee is very affordable.

Unknown said...

nice colletion of photos of baguio country club! hope makapunta din ako jan :)

AJ said...

Cute! Looks like Scandinavia or Transylvania. :)

Den said...

wow..what a nice place..thanks for the share

chen said...

nice. . .were heading there already. . .

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha