Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Sunday, December 4, 2011

MO TWISTER TO FACE RAPS OVER LEAKED VIDEO



Radio DJ Mo Twister or Mohan Gumatay in real life, born October 19,1977, will be facing charges after a video talking about sensitive issues between him and his then girlfriend Rhian Ramos allegedly leaked online.

“GMA Network is going to file charges against Mo Twister for malicious and false imputations against the network in his video posted this afternoon on YouTube” - GMA as quoted by gmanetwork.com in a story posted at 1 a.m. on Dec. 3. 
Gumatay said he had already deleted the controversial video but it was “repaired” by someone who bought his computer.

On his official Twitter account, Mo denies uploading the video.

At 8:20 p.m., still on Friday, Mo expressed through Twitter that he also didn’t know how the video got online.

“I can’t give any clear answers right now because I too am wondering how it all got here. I know I sold many of my things including computers that I had erased. Apparently, someone ‘repaired’ the erased files/hard drive and uploaded some personal files of mine,” he said.

Saying that he felt “terrible” about the incident, Mo said that he will postpone his flight to New York today and “stay until Monday, or later, in order to help clear or answer some of the questions, as well as investigate how someone may have retrieved my erased files.”

Mo stressed,

“One thing is clear, I loved Rhian very much and what we went through traumatized me, as other recent incidents have.”

Mo reiterated that he’s been “getting professional help to cope with the loss,” but have ultimately decided on “trying to heal outside of the Philippines instead” for an unknown period of time.

He ended his tweet with
“I appeal to whoever is in possession of my personal files to refrain from uploading anything further. I have spoken to my immediate supervisors and upon their advice, I will explain all of this on Sunday on ‘Paparazzi,’ as it is the only venue I have that has a sizable reach to many of you. I’m sorry again.”
The controversial video entitled “RepairedMovie.mov” was posted on YouTube by an anonymous user prettyjenny55 last November 28, 2011.

From a total of 353 page views on Friday night, it has been reported that the video has over 259,954 views as of today.


Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha