Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Visual Musical Carnival on May 12, 2012


An invitation to a rhythmic revelry for a cause where our Hearing impaired friends will take center stage for a concert that will help the deaf community resonate with their own frequencies.

We appeal to your hearts to please join our deaf comrades takes the spotlight on May 12, 2012.

Funds will be used to support Telecommunications Service Network for the Deaf Chairman George Taylor as he installs the Video Relay Service -- a groundbreaking tech that provides a more convenient interpreting services for hearing impaired communities. 

There will be cosplay contest.



1 comments:

chittu said...

Good musical events.. Advance Happy Dewali.
Now we can book the bus Ticket through
Bus Ticket Online Booking
Bus Ticket Online Booking

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha