Today, I receive all God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe. Today, I open myself to your Blessings, healing and miracles.Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus Everyday. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s powerful champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Featured Post

The Great Wall of China in Mutianyu

The Great Wall of China is referred to in Mandarin as Wanli Changcheng   (10,000-Li Long Wall or simply very long wall) BEIJING, ...

Friday, November 30, 2012

TAGAYTAY CITY: Puzzle Mansion


TAGAYTAY CITY: Puzzle Mansion


Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay City houses Gina Gil Lacuna's jigsaw collections. New Guinness World Record Holder for the Largest Collection of Jigsaw Puzzles in any Size, Shape or Form is Gina Gil Lacuna of Tagaytay City, Philippines.


Gina Gil Lacuna (left) during the awarding ceremony wherein she was officially recognized as the record holder with the largest collection of jigsaw puzzle. 

Here are some of Gina Gil Lacuna's collections:


Marvel Heroes Puzzle. Obviously it was for her unico hijo! Oh, Gino, you're so lucky!  Your mom obviously has you in her mind always!


The nativity scene in Nazareth where Jesus was born and was visited by the three kings.

























See these jigsaw collections in person for Php 100.00 entrance fee only.

Puzzle Mansion is located at Tagaytay City in the Philippines.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

 

Travel, Photographs and Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha